Saturday, February 17, 2007

You Learn Something New Every Day

For years, I have wondered what the purpose was of the little metal plate below the faucet in my bathtub. And now I know.

It's a mirror. For babies. So they can check out how cute they are naked. Anja loves to look at herself in the bathtub mirror. She is very cute. The sperm donor and I think she looks like a little Buddha because of her round tummy.

And while she's doing that, Mommy is singing this song to the tune of Shakira's "Hips Don't Lie." We have dedicated it to the Flashy Quackers.

Oh ducky when you flash like that
You make me want to crawl after you
Swimming ducky
Swimming ducky
Swimming with my duckies in the bathtub

Oh ducky duck
You know I like to go swimming with you
Swimming ducky
Swimming ducky
Swimming with my duckies in the bathtub

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

la la la...swimming with my duckies in the bathtub...These are the lyrics permanently etched in my brain now when I sing along to "Hips Don't Lie" at Banana's. But that's ok- everyone just blames it on the tequila!!

zombieswan said...

cute ducky song. cute baby. When you bringin' your show up here on the road, madam?